Sunday, June 28, 2015

Busy Times

I have been lazy. I have been lazy to do anything especially drawing. The irony is that this is supposedly a DOODLE blog but here I am writing and writing even more. Should I just switch side and rename it to THE NONSENSE-WRITING blog.

June has been really busy for me. A lot of activities and tons of money flowing out from my pocket. I hope that it's all worth it in the end. I have so many dive trips lining up this year, I am really excited to be honest, so excited. I pray earnestly that everything will happen and end smoothly and that everyone including myself and all whom are travelling together will have happy memories!

I bought my own equipments! Now I have full set of diving equipment already, I am ready to explore further. Oceans, wait for me, I am coming for you.
28June_2
-
28June_4
-
Also, I have been eating lotsa good foods, no wonder my belly just won't refuse to budge despite how many laps I swim per week. But these desserts are out there, so tempting, so delicious....waiting for me.....
28June_3
-
28June_1

On the other note, the weather has been too hot lately. Just few weeks prior, it was raining cats and dogs around here. I am not sure if it's because I am getting more conscious about the weather, but it seems like it just keeps weirder, plus the facts global warming is freaking real and happening at an alarming rate despite what all the naysayer says. It's scary in a way, and it keeps me wondering if I will live long enough to see the world end. If it gets this warm I think I will just move to the islands. These warm weathers seem to be better when you are near the oceans, maybe I should, one day and get myself really dark and tan.

All in all, June has been a good month, and I just can't wait for all the coming trips!
Till then, hasta la vista baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...