Thursday, September 17, 2009

Suki yaki @ Sushi Zen [Mid Valley]


Photobucket


I love anime. And because of watching them, I got to know about Suki Yaki, but never got to try it out myself.

Well, thanks to a really nice gentleman, Andrew, he decided to bring a bimbo like me to go and try out the infamous Japanese Sukiyaki @ Mid Valley!

sukiyaki

Yum yummmm..

And not forgetting the beef slice. If you are a hardcore anime fan, then you'd know that the Japanese always fight for the beef slice!

sukiyaki2

Oh ya, the soup is excellent! I think that's what made all the ingredients tasted so good!

I want to take this chance to thank Andrew for bringing me there! It was a wonderful lunch and I hope that you'll bring me to try more new foods! *hint*

Thank you!

=)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...