Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Love Lollipop!

During the Nuffnang Asia Pacific Blog Awards, I had the opportunity to meet another finalist from the same category - Best Hidden Gem.

That person is the mastermind of I Love Lollipop

Photobucket

Since I am in a good mood, I shall post up a photo of me! (I usually don't...)
I know I am super fat ok? =P


This is a photo of us and also her boyfriend, Clement.
They are both really nice people!

lala
photos taken from Mr.Gadget

(Thank you Mr Arnold! And Congratulation for winning the Best Geek Blog!)

You guys should really check out her blog!
It's so cute, 
so fascinating, 
so addictive!

I have become her 'stalker' ever since! Like SERIOUSLY.

Photobucket

I am so glad to have made wonderful friends there!

Hope to see you again! Liyi! =)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...