Friday, April 9, 2010

Formosa Taiwanese Restaurant [Sunway Pyramid]


Photobucket


If you're looking for some affordable food in big shopping malls like Sunway Pyramid, then be sure to visit Formosa Taiwanese Restaurant which is located in Asian Avenue.

As its self-explanatory name of the shop, they sell Taiwanese shop. It has the same concept as the ShiLin restaurant with its own twists and varieties. It has set meals which I think it's pretty affordable and the food has its quality maintained.

Very unfortunately, I did not bring camera with me, so the only photo I could show you is the set meal I ordered, a huge fried chicken, rice with braised sauce and an original flavored bubble tea at only RM10.50.

25307_380518894462_793599462_3528092_3950691_n

That sounds pretty good, isn't it? =)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...