Friday, April 23, 2010

Pasar Malam; Night Market [Cheras]



Photobucket


I haven't been to a pasar malam for a very long time!

The very nice driver who fetched us all the way there. She was browsing internet as we were stuck in the jam.

1


Woot! Pasar Malam, it's hilariously long...

2


Never ever forget about the food! It's the most important thing in Pasar Malam!

3


Oh muachi! I love muachi! I miss it so much! And my friend happily getting her best bargain!

5


Someone's busy tying hair in the middle of pasar malam! And the china's style burger. It's made of egg instead of bread.

4


That's all for the photos. I was all excited and sweaty so I decided to switch off my camera later on!

Thanks to Cheryl and Mindy for fetching all of us all the way to Cheras!
Muackz!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...